Tuesday 30 September 2008

Website WS Domains

I think that this business although it may look like the income from it is quite low that there is explosive growth and there are so many advantages I am just wondering where to start.

Advantage one even if people do not think they need a domain name or this service I reckon a lot of them are wrong.

Firstly the .WS domain name market is still wide open, so you can get some fantastic domain names with some of the best keywords that are still available Unlike with dot com.
Alot of businesses are moving online and the internet is in chaos any time there is chaos in any market billions of dollars change hands.
Would you like to be operating in a billion dollar market with a good domain name or using a five word.com domain name. I know which I would want the WebsiteWS Domain.

I have registered 80+.ws domain names I got six of them valued one was valued at $12,000 dollars by go daddy. I am also a property investor but in the current climate I prefer dealing in virtual real estate I.E Domain names.

With this business you can email someone a product that sells itself you can check out the gdi presentation and see how to make a passive income,or else you can tell people you know about it and help get them their own website.ws domain name before it gets taken, and also help them to make a passive income working from home, you also get a sitebuilder so you don,t need to be an expert to build a ws website even a novice can do it.

If you want your own Website.WS Domain name you can go any time to makemoneywhileyousleep.mobi

Good luck in your new internet ventures If you have any questions fell free to email me at passiveincome@wealthclub.ws

Sotiris Bassakaropoulos

No comments: